Overview of BitRecover PST Converter Wizard 11
This program tool facilitates safe conversion of Outlook PST files to Gmail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail and many other popular file formats with attachments retained.
It is developed with the perfect merging of user-friendliness and reliability which allows to expediently save PST file data in desired format.
Moreover, it securely transfers PST contacts, task, calendars (PST to ICS), notes etc. without altering the original information and its formatting.
Features of BitRecover PST Converter Wizard 11
- Select Files or Folders to batch convert Outlook PST files
- Save Offline PST messages directly into Online Outlook.com & Office 365 email accounts
- Transfer Outlook PST with all email properties
- Create separate PST file for per user
- Convert PST file to multiple file formats
- Convert Outlook calendars from PST to ICS format
- No Outlook installation required to convert files
- Split PST file into 2 GB, 5 GB and 10 GB Parts
- Convert PST file from crashed Outlook
- Option to ignore system folders hierarchy
- Helpful option to save converted messages into same source folder
- Facilitates previewing of mail, calendar, task etc.
- Updated edition has an option to import PST to Gmail
- Allows to export selective PST file folders
- Supports multiple file naming options
- Latest edition allows to convert corrupted PST files
- Offers advance search option
- Save data at desired location
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?