Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 9 Overview
Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 9 will intelligently adjust process priorities and CPU affinities to positively impact the responsiveness of any Windows PC and/or Server (all Windows Server variants).
This program Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 9 also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, and so much more (see list below).
Once you install Process Lasso, it’ll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn’t touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
Features of Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 9
- Exclusive process optimization technology improves PC responsiveness!
- Bitsum Highest Performance power plan for ultimate performance!
- Automate process priorities, CPU affinities, power plans and more!
- Max performance when PC is active, but conserve energy when idle!
- Time-tested for more than 15 years. Safe and conservative!
- Ensures optimal performance at all times for real-time applications!
- Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- CPU throttling (new)
- Save process priorities for future instances
- Save process CPU affin
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?