Overview of CADprofi 2020 Benefits
CADprofi Mechanical contains a wide range of standardized parts, steel bars, steel profiles and other components that comply with DIN, EN, ISO and national standards.
Moreover, the library includes bolts, screws, washers, nuts, joints, rivets, studs, angles, and parts used in the construction of heat exchangers and other devices. An excellent editor of diagrams and projects greatly facilitates the creation of drawings of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
CADprofi Architectural can be used to create building plans, cross sections and a facade view. Convenient application features facilitate the design of multi-layer walls, architectural sizing, and the rapid creation of structural descriptions. The module includes a complete library of windows, doors, furniture, and other furnishings.
Overview of CADprofi 2020 Features
- 4M CAD V14 – V16, V19
- ARES Standard Edition 2019
- ARES Commander Edition 2012 – 2019
- AutoCAD 2000 – 2020 (32/64bit)
- AutoCAD LT 2000 – 2019 (32/64bit)
- AutoCAD Architecture 2000 – 2019
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2000 – 2019
- AutoCAD MEP 2008 – 2019
- AviCAD 2014 – 2017, 2019
- BitCAD V6
- BricsCAD 2020
- CADian 2012 – 2017, 2020
- CADMATE 2015 – 2016, 2018
- CADopia 19
- CMS IntelliCAD 7.2, 8.1, 8.2 x64, 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 9.1
- FineELEC 11
- GstarCAD 2010 – 2020
- IBSCAD 2018, 2019
- IntelliCAD 5, 6, 7.2, 8.1
- IntelliPlus 8, 2013 – 2014
- JetCAD 2012
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more recommended
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?