Free Download DRS Data Recovery System 18 full version standalone offline installer for Windows is the next generation intelligent all-in-one forensic data recovery tool that can help you acquire and recover data from excellent and damaged storage media like HDD and easily.
Overview of DRS Data Recovery System 18 Benefits
Having integrated with main functions such as disk diagnostics, disk imaging, file recovery, file carving, firmware recovery, reporting, write protection, and hash calculation, more functional features such as fragment recovery, RAIDx automatic reallocation, break-point, etc. recovery, USB3.0 support have been included in DRS as well.
Especially for digital forensics workflow, without an external write blocker, a read-only port has been embedded in DRS to ensure that data has not been tampered with. Besides, DRS can generate and output detailed reports to document the investigation process.
DRS Preview is the software version that grants you access to almost all fascinating features of DRS, including multi-tasking, except firmware recovery, advanced imaging, and features related physical status of HDD.
Overview of DRS Data Recovery System 18 Features
- Fully support systems in NTFS, FAT16/32, exFAT, EXT2/3/4, HFS and HFS+, etc
- Support thumbnail viewer
- Support scanning lost partition, and the custom scanning partitions is based on partition type and size
- Support fast scan mode and advanced scan mode, which make recover data more flexible and efficient
- Support breakpoint restore function which skips the recovered file to shorten the recovery time
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more