FinePrint 10 Overview
FinePrint 9 provides to minimize the use of paper and ink is the option to print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper. Many multi-page documents can be print so that two, four or even more pages are on a single sheet of paper while remaining fully legible. There is also the option of reducing page border size and eliminating unwanted page elements to further reduce the use of resources.
It saves you money on paper and toner, weight in your briefcase, and time and hassle in managing your print jobs. With FinePrint working for you, annoying printing problems disappear. Below are just some examples of printing problems that it can fix.
Features of FinePrint 10
- Universal print previewer
- Delete unwanted pages
- Convert to grayscale
- Lighten content to save ink
- Remove blank pages
- Crop pages
- Edit text
- Sign and mark up print jobs
- Remove unwanted text and images
- Print multiple pages on a single sheet
- Print electronic letterhead
- Archive print jobs
- Mark documents with custom watermarks such as “draft” or “confidential”.
- Create custom electronic letterhead and forms. No more buying, storing and manually loading pre-printed letterhead.
- Page numbering over multiple documents including Bates stamping
- Output pages to clipboard
- Save pages in JPEG, TIFF and text formats
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?