Free Download gSyncing full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It offers a unique and powerful Outlook, Exchange, and document synchronization tool.
Overview of gSyncing
If you have a Google account you certainly know its benefits. Google services are available by default on mobile devices like Android, iOS or Windows Phone smartphones and tablets and on desktop platforms like PC or MAC via browsers. Your contacts and calendars are automatically synchronized between all devices. However, neither Google nor Microsoft provide a service to sync your data with your favorite email client – Microsoft Outlook. gSyncing allows you to synchronize your Outlook contacts, calendars, and tasks with your Google account and other supported services like smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
Would you like to combine and use functions of both services? Would not it be nice to have a GMail Outlook sync app or to sync Google contacts with Outlook? Sync Outlook with Google and take the maximum comfort of them. For example, sync Outlook calendar with Google calendar. You can easily use Gmail account while you are travelling, and then continue using Outlook on your desktop PC. Syncing of Google contacts with Outlook helps you access and manage contacts on any device.
Features of gSyncing
gSyncing is a Google Outlook sync tool. The program runs on different Windows versions with different Outlook 2016, 2013 or even 2003. A simple user interface allows to sync Outlook data with Google without any problems, in order to sync GMail with Outlook. You can create shared calendars or contacts in a selected group of participants, and nobody of your colleagues will miss an important event. Synchronization of Outlook with Google can be one- or two-way with a protection of sudden deletions. Using this option, you protect your information from possible losses. gSyncing automatically detects all changes in Outlook and Google and synchronizes them.
Features at a glance
– Sync Google contacts, calendars, and tasks with Outlook
– Easy, automatic, seamless sync
– One and two-way syncing supported
– Share calendars, contacts, and tasks in a team
– Automatically detect duplicate items
– Timezone support for events
Sync Outlook with Google
In today’s world, we have to choose sometimes between functionality, safety, speed and many other parameters of modern email managers like Outlook and Gmail. Why to make concessions, when you can use all their advantages at once? If you wonder whether Google apps sync Outlook, tools for Google Outlook sync may help you in this matter. Nowadays, these are two of the most popular email services, which became not only perfect means for communication, but also a personal assistant.
Difficulties of choice
Modern Outlook and Google services offer many useful solutions for businesses. Each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. Google has the following benefits
– It is not bound to a particular workplace. Google mail is available everywhere via Internet, although it has limitations on data size of 10 GB.
– Possibility to store and share documents.
– Convenient calendar.
– Possibility to use polls.
However, limitations of the document sizes, the requirement of having a permanent Internet connection, and the low confidentiality of information have a huge negative impact on Google services. Outlook has the following benefits
– Simple, useful and highly responsive user interface. A suddenly deleted data can be restored from the recycle bin, a letter can beautifully formatted, etc.
– High level of security with automatic Spam detection. Users can use temporary passwords, a cloud-free storage reduces risks of breaches.
– Possibility to have multiple email accounts and calendars.
– Possibility to create work groups, sync calendars and contacts, integration with social networks.
– Instant search of items in emails, contacts and calendars.
– gSyncing supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 (32- and 64-bit), 2007, 2003.
– Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32- and 64-bit).
– Easy to use interface.
– Using of arbitrary Outlook profiles and Google accounts.
– One- and two-way syncing of arbitrary selected contacts, calendars, and tasks folders.
– Multi-user support allows you to use shared Google calendars and contacts in a team.
– Synchronization of multiple calenders is possible.
– Automatically sync items on a regular time interval.
– Automatically detect duplicate items when syncing.
– Date filter for calendar entries in Outlook.
– Timezone support of events in Outlook and in Google calendars
– Sync options to control how and what you want to sync.
– gSyncing is fully compliant with the new Google API platform and is therefore future safe.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I sync files between multiple devices using ASBYTE Syncing NET?
A: It allows you to sync files and folders across multiple devices. Seamlessly synchronize your files between your desktop computer, laptop, and other supported devices.
Q: Can I sync files selectively with ASBYTE Syncing NET?
A: It provides selective sync functionality, completely controlling which files and folders you want to synchronize. This feature is handy when you have limited storage space or specific files you don’t need to sync.
This robust and efficient file synchronization software simplifies keeping your files and folders in sync across multiple devices. With its real-time synchronization, bidirectional sync, selective syncing, conflict resolution, version history, and robust security measures, ASBYTE Syncing NET offers a comprehensive solution for individuals and businesses. You can enjoy the benefits of seamless file synchronization and collaboration by meeting the minimum system requirements.