Internet Download Manager(Repack) is a program designed to organize file downloads from the Internet. Various methods to speed up downloads, dynamic file segmentation and simultaneous download of several parts, the use of free open connections without reconnect, and much more. Built-in dialer for scheduled connections, support for firewalls, proxies and mirrors, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization.
Direct Download Selective in Here
Integrates into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, etc. and automatically intercepts downloads. Often increases download speed by 500%. On the program page there are diagrams of tests with other download managers.
Internet Download Manager repack features:
- Does not require registration (patch pawel97 + keygen ADMIN@CRACK)
- Multilingual interface (including Russian)
- Optional installation of 35 additional toolbars
- Optional installation of IDM Backup Manager
- Selection when installing some program options:
- Launch IDM on computer boot
- Run the IE browser control module
- Show categories
- Minor editing of the program menu
- Ability to install Glyfz 2016, iOS Line, Windows 10 modifications (in addition to the additional toolbar, category icons, dialog icons and the main program icon are changed)
- Picks up settings from an external settings.reg file
- Ability to pick up and auto-copy custom toolbars from the toolbars folder, if any located nearby during installation, and it is also possible to autorun the toolbars.exe file, which may contain custom panels in sfx archive.
- In addition to installation, the “Update” mode is provided, in which only files are unpacked new version, WITHOUT any additional actions of the installer, changes in user settings, records to the registry (with the exception of a few keys with the updated version number), installation of additional components.