Create portable Windows on USB drive within simple clicks.
– Easily make a Windows bootable USB drive.
– Two ways are offered: from Windows PE file or iso image file.
– Access your personalized computer on any compatible device.
– Non-Certified USB drive is supported.
– Fully compatible with all Windows OS and editions.
Run Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 from USB without installing
You can create the USB bootable drive for your computer and then boot any PC to run your Windows regardless of its original operating system. In this way, you can bring your working Windows to anywhere conveniently.
Two Methods to Create the Windows To Go Drive
You can make a portable Windows with USB or the external hard disk by using the native system or Windows ISO image file. By using the native system to create the portable Windows, you can access your Windows at anywhere by booting other computer via the USB/external hard disk. But with the Windows ISO image file from Windows official website, you will enter a clear Windows OS after booting any computer from the created USB.