Overview of JetBrains WebStorm
Run and debug tests with Karma, Mocha, Protractor, and Jest in WebStorm. Immediately see test statuses right in the editor, or in a handy treeview from which you can quickly jump to the test.
You can now debug worker threads in Node.js 10.12 or above in WebStorm. You will know in what thread the breakpoint is hit and be able to switch between threads to see the call stack.
Features of JetBrains WebStorm
- Modern frameworks
- Smart editor
- Navigation & Search
- Debugging, tracing and testing
- Seamless tool integration
- Code quality tools
- Project templates
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more