Free Download Kaizen Asset Manager Enterprise full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It can track the assets you have, where they are, how much they cost, and more.
Overview of Asset Manager Enterprise Benefits
You can use existing barcodes or create your own to check in and check out tools and equipment to employees. Never lose track of your assets again – with Asset Manager, you can print barcode labels for your assets and check them in/out to employees. Attach Owner’s Manuals, service logs, and more to maintain a complete history for each of your assets.
When servicing an item, track the service instructions, tips and tricks, vendors, and contacts through your database. If the item needs to be serviced again, you will have all the information you need at hand. You can quickly locate the items using a barcode scanner or a quick search.
The Enterprise Edition of Asset Manager is designed to share a database on a network. In this version, the database resides on a shared network computer access to all the workstations on the network. This version allows for an unlimited number of computers to use Asset Manager, sharing the data located on the central database.
Overview of Asset Manager Enterprise Features
- Track assets online in a central location.
- Check assets out to your employees, and maintain a history of who has had it.
- Attach any kind of file such as pictures, manuals, warranty information, etc.
- Audit your company’s assets.
- Manage Service Schedules
- Keep track of related vendors and contacts.
- Print and save asset reports.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more