Overview of ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer 12 Enterprise Benefits
NetFlow Analyzer, primarily a bandwidth monitoring tool, has been optimizing thousands of networks across the World by giving holistic view about their network bandwidth and traffic patterns.
This program NetFlow Analyzer is a unified solution that collects, analyzes and reports about what your network bandwidth is being used for and by whom. NetFlow Analyzer is the trusted partner optimizing the bandwidth usage of over a million interfaces worldwide apart from performing network forensics and network traffic analysis.
Overview of ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer 12 Enterprise Features
- Track network anomalies that surpass your network firewall.
- Identify context-sensitive anomalies and zero-day intrusions using NetFlow Analyzer.
- Monitor network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-specific level
- Drill down into interface level details to discover traffic patterns and device performance.
- Get real-time insight into your network bandwidth with one minute granularity reports.
- Reconfigure policies with traffic shaping technique via ACL or class-based policy to gain control over bandwidth-hungry applications.
- Make informed decisions on your bandwidth growth using capacity planning reports
- Measure your bandwidth growth over a period time with long term reporting
- Accurate trend over extended historic periods.
- Generate on-demand billing for accounting and departmental chargebacks.
- Ensure high level of data and voice communication quality using Cisco IP SLA technology.
- Keep a tab on key performance metrics of voice and data traffic.
- Report on all major flow formats like NetFlow, sFlow , cflow, J-Flow , FNF, IPFIX, NetStream, Appflow and so on.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?