Free Download Neunaber Wet Reverberator full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It has the unique ability to add spaciousness while maintaining unparalleled clarity.
Overview of Neunaber Wet Reverberator
This patented algorithm has been refined for over 10 years. It has the unique ability to add spaciousness while maintaining unparalleled clarity — enhancing your mix without covering it up.
This Plug-In is personally designed and coded by the algorithm’s creator to ensure fidelity and consistency with the algorithm’s core sound. This version of the effect is based on the algorithm in the Immerse™ Reverberator Mk II pedal, with expanded features that offer maximum versatility for mixed engineers and producers.
Features of Neunaber Wet Reverberator
- Visually stunning and informative cascading frequency plot
- Size & shape controls for Mix, Pre-Delay, Attack, and Decay
- Simple and powerful EQ controls for Tilt, HPF, and LPF
- Damping controls for frequency-dependent decay
- Modulation controls for Pitch, Rate, and LFO Configuration
- Fidelity controls for Bit Depth and Stereo Width
- Platform-independent program storage
- Stereo In > Stereo Out and Mono In > Stereo Out channel configurations
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more