PDF Fixer is a PDF repair utility which repairs corrupt PDF files by restructuring the damaged PDF data, rebuilding XREF tables and then restore these damaged PDF documents into readable PDF files.
PDF is a very common document format in our daily work. It is a binary coding format generated by virtual printing of various files. Since most of PDF data is compressed, editing PDF files with a text editor will cause file corruption or data offset, or lose part of the data due to network instability during network transfer, which will cause PDF files to be damaged and corrupt. PDF reader programs cannot open or repair those corrupt PDF files and would prompt a few error alerts.
PDF Fixer Features & Highlights
• Fix unreadable and corrupt PDFs
• Fix PDF XREF tables
• Export recovered data to PDF files
• Auto preview the fixed PDF content
• Automatically detecting bad PDF documents
• Batch repair multiple damaged PDF files at once
• No required Adobe Acrobat installed