Free Download Pulsar Audio Pulsar Massive full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is the complete passive EQ plugin.
Overview of Pulsar Audio Pulsar Massive
This emulation of the Manley Massive Passive EQ in almost every mastering studio globally. This machine was designed to synthesize the best passive equalizers of the last 70 years, and several distinct features in the design give it a unique sound.
The fully parallel topology of the EQ gives an utterly different response to a digital equalizer with the same settings. A parallel equalizer’s tonal corrections aren’t cumulative but tend to interact with each other, resulting in more intuitively and fluidly shaping the frequency spectrum.
Finally, the input, output, and internal gain stages are entirely tube and transformer operated, providing another warm and organic coloration step. This software meticulously reproduces all these essential aspects of the original hardware and offers an interface inspired by its ergonomics, which its users much appreciate.
Features of Pulsar Audio Pulsar Massive
- Visual curve editing
- Drive control
- Mid-Side Processing
- Selectable oversampling mode
- Metering & Spectrum analyzer
- Responsive and resizable interface
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon or AMD Quad-Core minimum
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Display: Resolution: minimum 1024×768, recommended 1920×1080