Free Download StationPlaylist VT Server full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It enables multiple users to record voice tracks and edit playlists at the station or remotely via the internet.
Overview of StationPlaylist VT Server
This software enables multiple users to record voice tracks and edit playlists at the station or remotely via the internet. It will upload the voice tracks and modify the playlist logs back at the station.
It enables an automated show to sound 100% live. It takes a fraction of the time to produce a live show by recording voice tracks between the songs selected by the Creator, the scheduler, with complete control over the overlapping of outgoing song/vt / incoming song.
Once a playlist is created for today, tomorrow, or the future, the operator can see what songs are selected, and it is as simple as selecting a position between two tracks and clicking Record. You may use it in the studio to enable VT recording and playlist editing from additional computers.
Features of StationPlaylist VT Server
- In Manual mode, the operator can hear the outgoing track and determine where to start recording the voice and when to start the incoming song, exactly like doing a live show
- A music bed can be selected and start playing when no songs are playing
- Preview what it will sound like on-air
- Individual users may be limited to editing playlists/recording VTs in specific hours of the day and days of the week
- Individual users may be limited to recording VTs only where VT Markers have been scheduled in the playlist
- Scheduled songs and spots move within the playlist. This may be disabled for individual users
- Individual users may be permitted to search the music library, insert and delete tracks in the playlist
- Optionally allows users to insert and upload their songs and jingles
- You may play songs in the playlist in the Track Preview player
- Logging of all connections, downloads, and uploads
- Each user may be limited to connections from one IP address for extra security
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more