TomTom Navigation v1.8.14
Requirements: Android 5.0
Offline Maps, Online Experience. Save data, drive safer.
• SDL connection: Connect your phone and car to view and control the app from your display.
• TomTom Traffic: Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time.*
• Speed Cameras: Advanced warnings notify you about upcoming speed cameras.*
• Online Search: Look up any destination on the go with our up-to-date database.*
• Share ETA: Let others know your arrival time and location using any messaging channel of your choice.
Save your data:
• Offline world maps: Download offline maps of the world, and save your mobile data.**
• Weekly Updates: Get the latest map changes for road closures, road direction and speed**
• Ad free: Enjoy an ad-free experience that doesn’t waste your data.
Enjoy your drive:
• Points of interest: Find where to stop to eat, get gas and cash, all available offline en route or at your destination.
• Alternative routes: See alternative routes to your destination.
• Moving Lane Guidance: Approach exits and junctions with ease, and know exactly which lane you need to be in.
• Drive to contacts & photos: Easily plan a route using contacts and geotagged photos stored in your phone.
*These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country.
**Data storage constraints may apply and an SD card may be required. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a wireless internet connection to download new maps and updates.
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?