Free Download USB Safely Remove for Windows PC. It is a utility for effortless and speedy disconnection of any removable devices. Not only does it save time, but it ensures that all data remains on a device when it is unplugged.
Overview of USB Safely Remove
Have you ever lost important data due to the inappropriate removal of an external drive? Windows doesn’t allow you to stop a device? Did you accidentally stop a drive you didn’t aim to remove? USB Safely Remove solves these and other inconveniences of safe removal in Windows and offers many more features for convenient and secure work with external devices.
This tool is a system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer. With this utility, you can safely stop and remove USB Flash Drives much faster than using the “Safely remove hardware” icon in the system tray.
Safely remove a device via the convenient menu or a hotkey, remove unneeded devices from the menu, and set up icons or names for the devices. Besides, even if you stop a device accidentally, you can return it with a click.
Even if the device cannot be safely removed, the program will show you locking processes and allow you to forcibly stop it so that you avoid incorrect removal of the device. Besides, the program can power off the devices in Windows Vista\7.
Features of USB Safely Remove
- System tray icon hiding when there are no devices to be stopped
- Displaying volume labels instead of device names
- Let you manage drive letters
- Ability to mount storage devices as an NTFS folder
- Exploring device drives in an alternative file manager (e.g., Total Commander)
- Let you prevent Windows from assigning specified drive letters to hot-plug devices
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 + Patch-Keygen
USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1687 + Keygen