Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Pro Single Language
Windows 10 Enterprise for Remote Sessions
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise
About Preview Build:
Other updates for Insiders : Your Phone app’s audio controls feature now rolling out to the public
The audio controls functionality announced in April is now rolling out to the general public. This feature lets you control your music and audio apps from the Your Phone app. Now you can access and control the audio apps playing from your phone directly within the app, without needing to split your attention between devices or breaking your workflow. Your audio tracks will stay in sync between your phone and PC, and you can switch between multiple sources using the dropdown in the player.Please make sure you have the latest versions of Your Phone Companion and the Your Phone app to experience this feature.
General changes & improvements
- We changed the servicing model for the Linux kernel inside of Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 distributions. This build includes this change to remove the Linux kernel from the Windows image, and instead have it be serviced via Microsoft Update, the same way that 3rd party drivers (like graphics, or touchpad drivers) are installed and updated on your machine today. For full details please read this blog post on the Windows Command Line blog and for information about the kernel version please view the kernel docs page here.
- Support for Nested Virtualization on AMD processors is now available. Being an early release we recommend you read this blog post for details on what platforms currently work as well as how to enable the feature.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage bugchecked when resuming from hibernate.
- We fixed multiple Japanese and Chinese IME issues that impacted IME mode switching within applications and Windows notification area.
- We’ve fixed an issue where taskbar preview thumbnails weren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
- We fixed an issue resulting in the handwriting input panel not appearing in certain text fields after being tapped with a pen.
- We fixed an issue where resizing a snapped application in tablet mode would minimize the app to the taskbar instead of adjusting the app size.
- We fixed an issue where Windows Hello Setup would crash if facial recognition was already set up and you chose the Improve Recognition button.
- We fixed an issue for some users where your PC wouldn’t recognize it when you inserted a smart card (event log showing error 621).
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy, the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?