Included Rufus 3.19
Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
Integrated / Pre-installed:
– Updates are integrated until 1 AUG, 2022
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
• Free space on hard disk: 20 gigabytes (GB).
• Graphics adapter: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher.
• Additional requirements for using some features.
• Touch capabilities require a tablet or monitor that supports multi-touch technology.
• To access the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 × 768 pixels.